With the summer finally here, I am off on holiday with my family next week for a lovely week in the sun on the beautiful island of Lanzarote! With this in mind I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to share with you my carry on essentials when traveling.
Firsts things first in terms of beauty products you MUST remember that they must be under 100ml, otherwise you may have to let go of one of your beloved items at security and no-one wants that do they! Some essential beauty items I like to have on my when flying are:
- A moisturiser – because planes are notorious for drying out your skin!
- Lip balm – same reason as above!
- Perfume – you may be siting next to someone smelly on the plane 😉
- Makeup wipes – whether your taking of your makeup or just need to wipes your face these are fab!
- Small make up bag with a few items – concealer, mascara, brows (Just so I don’t look like a zombie getting off of the plane!)
Magazines and Books:
Next up are Magazines/books – who doesn’t love a good magazine when traveling? I am a magazine obsessive on a day to day basis, but this increase when I know I’m going to be stuck on a plane for a while with nothing to do, so I always stock up on them so can have a good read! It’s also a great way to pass the time if you don’t like flying!
Other bits and pieces:
- Phone (Obvs)
- Other electricals – I tend to like carry these with me rather than putting them in my suitcase, just in case!
- Earphones – Theses are a god send on a flight to pass the time!
- A scarf – I love taking a scarf with me on a plane – they are great for being able to cosy up to and make a great substitute pillow.
- Sunglasses – Duhhhh we’re going on HOLIDAYYY!
- All other boring bits like chargers, pills, and that sort of thing!
Ohhhhhhhh and last but not least! Make sure you have your PASSPORT! (They’re kind of important!)
Hope you liked this post and gives you some ideas of what to take with you on your flight! Theres probably a bunch of things I’ve forgotten but ohhh well!! Let me know what your essential items are in the comments!