This months Birchbox was titled ‘dive in’ in the theme of a summertime box! However this months products actually came in a Birchbag, made out of a scuba material and making a super handy bag to keep products in when traveling!
The products included in my bag this month were:
- Marcelo Waterproof eyeliner (in the shade Expresso – brown)
- Philip Kingsley One more day dry shampoo
- Balance Me congested skin serum
- Anatomicals the buff stuff citrus body scrub
- Merci Handy Antibacterial hand cleansing gel
- English Laundry Signature for her eau de parfum
I actually love every product from this months bag! With my favourite being the Balance me congested skin serum, it has worked wonders when a spot has appeared and reduces it within a day! Get your hands on this months bag quickly before they run out, here! I will be reviewing some of the products in more detail in the upcoming weeks, so make sure you keep an eye out!