It’s that time of year again where everyone says that they are going to change for the good and try to become the ‘idealistic’ person they have always wanted to be. New Years Resolutions, can be AMAZING for some people and completely pointless to others. For me, I do like the ideas, however instead of making resolutions this year I thought I would write down some of the things I would like to do and achieve this year. Whether their small or big goals, I think that having something to aspire to and achieve is always a great thing.
So, what do I want to achieve this year?
- Travel as much as I can
- Achieve a 1st at University again
- Take more photos to save memories
- Save money (to go traveling!)
- Read more books – especially for Uni
- Make an effort to make other happy
- Take advantage of everyday
- Try eating different types of food
- Get a summer internship
- Take more care of myself
- Become better at public speaking
- Write more blog posts and be more consistent
I hope you have the most amazing New Years and are excited to see what this year brings us!
What do you want to achieve this year??